Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am not a fun-forcer

So last week I found this, and thus began a brand new addiction.

Mom and Dad are staying @ Josh + Aimee's this week, house-sitting with the dogs and cat. I've been spending a lot of time here too, as Mom and I have been working on plans for Aimee's baby shower next month.
We've decided on a storybook theme, with guests bringing their favorite children's storybook.
I am the 'official photographer' and also in charge of centerpieces, which will include gathering baby pictures of Aimee and Josh.
For some reason, I love sifting through old pictures, so I'm excited to accomplish this task.

=====

The cold/flu virus that has attacked my body since last week seems especially ferocious and stubborn.
I'm still coughing, sneezing, feeling congested and perpetually fatigued.
It's a little disheartening.
Even the Nyquil I took the other night would not even touch the coughing.
Ugh.

=====

I'm watching Rob & Big.
I adore them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails