Saturday, May 2, 2009

::huit choses

When I'm devoid of fodder for a good narrative, I must resort to lists.
I apologize.
But they're kind of fun.

8 Things I look forward to
:
1. My week at Lake Louise in July
2. The dvd release of Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 7
3. Getting a job
4. Annie's visit this summer
5. Meeting Rowan Oliver Holmes, my friends' new baby
6. Making my niece's 1st birthday present
7. "Around the House" nights @ Trinity House Theatre
8. Finishing my new poem

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to my brother's house to baby-sit my niece
2. Bought a sugar-free iced vanilla latte
3. Watched Jeopardy!
4. Ate dinner at Red Devil
5. Read The Flint Journal
6. Texted a few Twitters
7. Bought new windshield wipers (thank God!)
8. Received a text - complete w/ newborn baby picture - from a wrong number

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Enjoy exercise
2. Visit Europe
3. Play the guitar
4. Travel often
5. Go to Target without buying anything
6. Hate all unhealthy food
7. Live in an exciting city
8. Own a Newfoundland

8 Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
4. CSI: New York
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Seinfeld
7. The Mentalist
8. Ellen

1 comment:

Zachary Bartels said...

No Scrubs??? Ugh.

See you at the training event?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails