Tuesday, November 15, 2011

::butthead

I'm about to answer some questions.
Hey!
Here's a song about that!


-- Are you addicted to anything?
Caribou Coffee. Instant Netflix. Cake. Chocolate. Pinterest. Procrastination. My iPhone. Angry Birds. 
-- Do you find piercings/tattoos attractive?
Tattoos - not generally, but for some reason, I think John Mayer's left arm tattoo sleeve is hot.
Piercings - Not many people can pull off the more "exotic" ones.  But I can't judge anyone. I'm seriously thinking about getting my nose pierced. 
-- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever licked?
One time when I was like fifteen, my friend dared me to lick one of these thingies in the church office.
It was in front of a bunch of people, which upped the ante to Triple-Dog-Dare territory.
I did it. 
-- Do you actually believe Alaska is covered in snow?
Ummm...not all of it?
I don't know.
I saw The Proposal. Was that filmed on location? 
-- Are you ever purposely irritating?
Well, my dad hates my British accent. It makes his skin crawl.
So naturally, when visiting my parents, I like to spread it on thick. 'Ello gov'na! 
-- If you could make someone disappear, who would it be?
This question makes me realize that I passionately dislike way too many people. 
-- What’s the most important thing to you?
Thing?
Ummm, either my computer or my phone.
I'm such a techno-slave, it's gross. 
-- How do you spend your weekends?
Sleeping late (let's not kid ourselves, I do that on weekdays too), volunteering here, visiting friends, watching movies, drinking beer, eating pizza, laughing loudly in bars/restaurants, going to church. 
-- What country would you love to visit?
England.
I'm such an anglophile. 
-- What’s on your mind right now?
I need wintergreen Tums.
Like, now. 
-- When was the last time you went to a good party?
I went an an anniversary party in July that kicked the sorry ass of every other party I've ever been to.
Read more here
-- Do you like anyone you can’t have?
Always.
It's a sickness. 
-- Do you speak your mind?
Not enough.
But I find that when I do manage to assemble the courage to speak my mind, I'm really shaky.
And afterwards, I'm instantly embarrassed.
I probably need to figure that out. 
-- What would you do if someone random on the street came up to you and started hitting on you?
Oh mercy.
This happened once. At a gas station.
I'm walking back to my car after paying, and some dude in clothes 10 sizes too big comes lumbering after me and opens with, "Wha'sup girl? You got a man?"
I hesitated, then said "Yeah...I'm sorry."
Yep, I lied. 
-- Name the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
Ummm...How about that time I lost my keys in Meijer?
Orrr...losing my keys in Target? Twice?
Ohhhh WAIT.
It has to be that time I was desperately searching my car for my phone,
only to realize I was TALKING ON IT. 
-- Would you talk to someone you don’t know on the internet?
Oh jeez.
I do that pretty much every day.
Child's play. 
-- If you could speak another language, what would it be?
Well, I kind of speak French.
I took four years of it in high school.
I don't use it, except for when I'm feeling pretentious and watching some French movie on Netflix, and then I can understand some of the dialogue without reading the subtitles.
I am an International Woman of Mystery. 
-- One word to describe yourself?
Curious. 
-- What’s the last present you’ve received?
This badass pair of black knee-high boots.
I feel very Sex and the City when I wear 'em. 
-- You and your friends are bored. What do you do?
Watch Family Guy.
Always entertaining. 
-- Who hates Twilight as much as I do?
Embarrassing story: I borrowed the Twilight books from a friend and obsessively read all four of them in three weeks.
Now? I see the movies and all through each one, my cheeks flush with humiliation because I feel like such a MORON for ever being captivated by this teenage melodrama tripe.
Also, I fell asleep during the last one.
I think Taylor Lautner took his shirt off, but I can't be sure. 
-- What would you do if the world were coming to an end?
Look around for Kirk Cameron, definitely.
He seems like a guy who would know what to do. 
-- Biggest regret ever?
Right after high school, I went to college and had a really awful experience.
Finally after two years, with a raging case of Major Depressive Disorder, I left.
Going there was maybe the worst decision I ever made.
Leaving was probably the best. 
-- If you could see your future in a movie, would you watch it?
Surprisingly good question, Survey Writer!
I don't think I would.
I tend to enjoy being surprised. 
-- If you won a holiday but had to choose either a cruise ship or resort, what would you choose?
Who am I going with? Where is the cruise? And where is the resort?
Because if either option includes weather that makes you choke on your own sweat, I'll pass.
Humidity and I do not get along. 
-- Favorite color?
Purple.
And yet, The Color Purple is not my favorite movie or book.
What a waste. 
-- What annoys you?
Loud chewing/eating, gum cracking, sweltering temperatures, my hair, Christian subculture, and people who talk incessantly, completely oblivious to the fact that no one's listening and no one cares.
I try to avoid those people, but once in awhile, they sneak up on me.
When all else fails, just walk away. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails