Friday, February 8, 2008

Three's Company

three names you go by:
1. Stacey
2. Stace
3. Spaceman (a nickname coined by my coworker, Casey...it started out as Spacey, then became Space, then one day he expanded it to "Spaceman". We both laughed, and it stuck. And my new theme song is David Bowie's Space Oddity.)

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My hair, most of the time
2. My smile
3. My eyes

three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. My nose
2. My weight
3. My unpredictable skin

three things that scare you:
1. Driving in bad weather
2. Speaking in large groups
3. Having surgery

three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Iron and Wine
2. Over the Rhine
3. Death Cab for Cutie

three of your current favorite songs:
1. Why Georgia ~John Mayer
2. Innocent Bones ~Iron and Wine
3. The Way I Am ~Ingrid Michaelson (thanks, Annie!)

three things you want in a relationship:
1. Humor/Laughter
2. Affection
3. Open communication

three lies and truths in no particular order:

LIES:
1. I love my living arrangement.
2. I don't mind cigarette smoke.
3. I love mice.

TRUTH:
1. I love staying up late and sleeping in.
2. I get obsessed with things very easily. Current example: The Office on dvd.
3. I would love to have a Newfoundland or a Saint Bernard.

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. smile
2. hair
3. distinctive dressing style

three of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading books
2. taking pictures
3. going to movies

three things you want to do really badly now:
1. take a tropical vacation
2. sleep
3. get a new job

three careers you've considered (at some point):
1. college professor
2. psychologist
3. social worker

three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Ireland
2. England
3. Scotland

three kids names you like:
1. Sebastian
2. Aden
3. Lucy

three things you want to do before you die:
1. travel to the United Kingdom
2. get some of my writing published
3. fall in love

three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I don't like shopping.
2. I always laugh at phallic jokes.
3. I have a very low tolerance for drama queens.

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I love to listen.
2. I always have to wear makeup.
3. I have raging "body image" issues.

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Anyone
2. who
3. wishes

1 comment:

Annie said...

You are welcome. Steph got me hooked on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails