Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Big-Boned Tuesday

Mmmm...paczki.

I got up early, went to Tim Horton's and bought a dozen to bring to my family as a peace offering of sorts.
Yesterday found me feeling crabby, sick and miserable, and sadly they bore the brunt of my misery.

Today is better, although I still feel exhausted.
An important talk with a friend last night rendered me unable to sleep for more than a couple of hours. I need a nap. The glorious caffeine of this morning's Starbucks Caramel Macchiato has gone bye-bye.

In a dream I had the other night about a longtime crush, he was standing on some sort of balcony grinning at me, I was grinning back, and we were somehow flirting by singing Steve Miller's The Joker to each other.
WHAT?
Do I subconsciously find that song romantic?
If so, that is more than a little unsettling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails