Monday, March 10, 2008

"The Bucket List"

Inspired by my friend Tiffany, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a list of 100 Things to Do Before I Go.
Here are goals 1-25...

1. Visit the United Kingdom -- perhaps even live there
2. Go to graduate school
3. Get some of my poetry published
4. Visit all 50 states
5. Lose a lot of weight
6. See all of AFI's 100 Greatest Films
7. Eat pizza in Italy
8. Visit the set of a film
9. Fall in love
10. Visit Annie in Utah
11. Hold babies in an orphanage in an impoverished country
12. Learn how to ballroom dance
13. Serve at a soup kitchen on Thanksgiving or Christmas
14. See the Sistine Chapel
15. Reconnect with my college roommate
16. Go to the circus
17. See the giant Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center in NYC
18. Get my hair cut short
19. Work full-time as a photographer
20. Try on a pair of Manolo Blahniks
21. Go to a wax museum
22. Volunteer at a children's hospital
23. Take a pilates class
24. Visit Rob Bell's church (Mars Hill) in Grand Rapids
25. See the Grand Canyon

More coming soon...feel free to join the fun :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails