Sunday, January 25, 2009

::Loitering

A few online locales where I've lurked lately:


Diablo Cody's blog -- She wrote Juno, and more recently, The United States of Tara on Showtime. She and I have a similar love of/obsession with pop culture. Sometimes I find her writing too kitschy, too esoteric. But I relate to her, she intrigues me, and she makes me laugh.

Everyday Loopholes -- I have learned, among other things, how to get cheaper drinks at Starbucks and how to make Firefox browse at lightning-fast speeds. Nice.

Trashy Eats -- I've had a livejournal account for about five years, and just recently found this community. As a lifelong chubby kid, I'm intrigued by some of the wacky recipes and trashy treats these folks are cookin' up.

Mo Rocca -- Oh my, this dude makes me laugh. It seems every time I see or hear him, hilarity ensues.


Quote stumbler
-- Just refresh the page for a new quote. My favorite one so far:


You can judge the character of others by how they treat those
who can do nothing to them or for them.

~Malcolm Forbes






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails