Monday, January 26, 2009

::Everybody's doin' it

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1 -- I check my email at least five times a day.

2 -- I really want a pair of Buddy Holly glasses.

3 -- I would love to move out west, but I'm afraid that I would miss my family too much.

4 -- I'm very absent-minded; it can sometimes take me a while to return phone calls and/or emails.

5 -- I can only eat yogurt with crunchy stuff mixed into it, like granola or Golden Grahams.

6 -- For a long time now, I've secretly harbored a desire to dye my hair (at least part of it) pink or candy apple red.

7 -- I would rather see my baby niece Emma than just about any other person on Earth.

8 -- I'm very "touchy" and affectionate, and hugs are one of my favorite things in the world.

9 -- I'm slightly obsessed with photography, especially candid shots; my friends and family get annoyed with me sometimes.

10 -- My parents and I have eaten at Red Devil (a restaurant in downtown Holly) so much that all the servers know us, and we no longer need menus.

11 -- My two most identifiable characteristics - "trademarks," if you will - seem to be my hair and my laugh.

12 -- I wish I had a larger extended family; my mom was an only child and my dad had only one sibling.

13 -- All of my grandparents have passed away - the last one in 2004 - and I still miss them terribly.

14 -- I rarely like pictures of myself that are not self-portraits.

15 -- Flying does not scare me; I would actually like it if I didn't get airsick.

16 -- I find the Saturday morning shows on NPR to be HIGHLY entertaining. (Yep, I'm a Nerd.)

17 -- My current celebrity crushes are Neil Patrick Harris, Simon Baker, Joel McHale, and Zach Braff.

18 -- I often find myself watching French films on Independent Film Channel.

19 -- My ideal job would include lots of writing, editing, photography, and travel.

20 -- I dread and detest conflicts and confrontations.

21 -- Intelligence and eloquence are qualities I find very attractive.

22 -- Someday I hope to own and adore a purebred Newfoundland.

23 -- I think Johnny Depp is a supremely talented actor who disappears into every role he tackles.

24 -- I was "hit on" at a gas station once, and I laughed about it for a long time afterward.

25 -- My least favorite holiday is New Year's Eve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails