Thursday, December 4, 2008

::heureux anniversaire



I am getting a little tired of pretending I'm excited every time it's somebody's birthday. I mean really, at this point, what is the big deal? How many times do we have to celebrate that someone was born? Every year, every person, over and over? All you did was not die for twelve months. This is the big accomplishment?

~Jerry Seinfeld






Today is my birthday.
The older I get, the less I care about this most peculiar of days.

Aside from buying myself a new shirt and a mango smoothie from Panera (my fave), I'll be dining out at Red Robin with my family, and having a small get-together on Sunday night.

Today is also my niece's four-month birthday, and frankly I'm way more excited about that.

2 comments:

Scot said...

Blessings on the anniversary of your nativity.

Αναστασία said...

Thank you, Scot!
I love your diction.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails