Tuesday, July 29, 2008

::I must confess, I still believe...

I really like wearing glasses.
I think they suit me.
But I hate how they just never. look. clean.
I clean the lenses several times a day, but I guess I just suck at it.
It doesn't seem as though it should be something that requires a skill level, though.
I feel like such a moron.

=====

I have watched two episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager (That title? Waaaaay too long for a tv show) and actually found it endearing.
There is something about Molly Ringwald playing the teen girl's mother that just charms me.
It's cheesy and unrealistic and schmaltzy - like every good teen drama worth its salt - but I'd say it's worth a watch.

=====

On Saturday morning, I embarked on another weekend adventure with my friends Themab.
They played at an event in Belding called Rock on the Hilltop.
We stayed over at some very hospitable folks' houses on Saturday night, and then the boys led worship at First Church of God in Greenville the next morning.
Good times.






For their first encore, they played their cover of Britney Spears' Baby One More Time.
I laughed so hard I may have peed a little.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails