Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cinco

What was I doing:
- 10 years ago: Hmmm...living with my family and working at a bookstore? I think?
- 5 years ago: Taking summer classes and working at Curves
- 5 months ago: Working at the Community Voice

5 things on my to do list today:
1 - Do some laundry
2 - Spend time with Dad for Father's Day
3 - Watch more Dawson's Creek dvds (God bless Netflix)
4 - Upload some photos to Walmart.com
5 - Call Casey

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1 - Pretzels with peanut butter
2 - Cheese + crackers
3 - String cheese
4 - Trail mix
5 - Granola bars

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1 - Buy a new car
2 - Buy a luxury apartment
3 - Buy gifts for everyone I love
4 - Open a bookstore/cafe and staff it with family and friends
5 - Find charitable causes in which to invest

5 of my bad habits:
1 - Oversleeping
2 - Overspending
3 - Wasting hours online
4 - Giggling at inappropriate times
5 - Eating junk food

5 places I have lived:
1 - Holly
2 - Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 - Upland, Indiana
4 - Boyne Falls, Michigan
5 - I'm out

5 jobs I have had:
1 - Telemarketer
2 - Bookstore shelver/cashier
3 - Receptionist
4 - Curves trainer
5 - Managing Editor

5 things people don't know about me:
1 - I can be very judgmental/critical
2 - I'm addicted to old-school Super Mario Bros
3 - I don't like parties very much
4 - When I've been around people all day, I feel very drained
5 - I can't go to Target without buying something


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails