Tuesday, September 7, 2010

::"What I Did Last Summer..."

For seven summers of my childhood, I lived at Camp Lake Louise while my father was its manager.
Both sets of my grandparents worked there as well.
This place is a thriving, vibrant force at the heart of our family's legacy.
Ergo, I spend as much time there as is humanly possible.

The summer of 2010 blessed me with two full weeks in this glorious locale, surrounded by friends both old and new, and by family, both biological and honorary.


Robin = Lovely Model


Lake at Sunset


First night's dusk


Worship session



Tall, gorgeous trees


Emma & Calvin with Bubbles


I sincerely doubt that my passion for this place could ever be captured by any expression, but I will persist with photo-snapping and virtue-extolling, because its majesty must be honored.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails