Saturday, September 12, 2009

::television, here I come...

I've always loved this questionnaire, posed to every guest by James Lipton on Inside the Actors Studio.



I decided to take a stab at it.

=====

What is your favorite word?
Shalom

What is your least favorite word?
Fat

What turns you on?
Compassion and laughter

What turns you off?
Insensitivity

What sound or noise do you love?
The laughter of people I love

What sound or noise do you hate?
Angry shouting

What is your favorite curse word?
F*#!

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I really want Samantha Brown's job

What profession other than yours would you not like to attempt?
Mathematician

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"I love you, Stacey."

2 comments:

Zachary Bartels said...

What is your least favorite word?
Neatly trimmed beard.

If heaven exists, &c.?
Well, I reckon that, as I tipped my hat to him, I'd like to hear God tell me that James Lipton is in Hell right now, being raped by the devil. I think that'd hit my ear just fine...

Rae said...

Hey Stacey!

Thanks for checking out my blog...glad you like it! (: I like the James Lipton skits on SNL with Will Ferrell. Are you going to Trinity Womyn's Nite this Sat (I added the y...)?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails