Friday, January 25, 2008

Fifteen thousand words

Last summer, I was asked a favor that nearly made me cry. I felt so honored.

My dear friends, the Davis family, asked me to take their son JJ's senior pictures during the week that we counseled together at Camp Lake Louise.

I was so incredibly flattered and simultaneously terrified.
I am not a professional.
I honestly have no real idea of what I'm doing.
I just take shots that I think will look good, and I take hundreds of them so as to increase the probability that a few will end up looking decent.

Anyway.
Here are some of my favorite shots from our session:




















(being silly with a Borat pose)












He and his family were so pleased, which made me feel even more flattered, as I was - of course - afraid I'd performed miserably.

I cannot wait to see the prints.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails